- Pranayama may slow ageing.
- Pranayama improves breathing and circulation.
- Pranayama helps with focus and concentration.
- It brings lightness to the body. It may assist in keeping the body disease free.
- Pranayama helps increase lung capacity, thereby improving efficiency and health.
- It helps to relieve high blood pressure.
- It is a very beneficial practice, pranayama helps us to centre, allowing time for contemplation.
- Pranayama brings stillness and calmness to the mind.
- Pranayama is good for physical, mental and spiritual happiness.
- Pranamaya stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and parasympathetic nervous systems. It helps to ease stress, anxiety and tension. It also eases depression, dullness and lethargy.
Check out our Yoga timetable for an activity and time that suits your schedule. Rsvp, by going to our facebook page, yogameditationstudiopalmbeach we are ready and willing to help. See you in class.
See you on Friday at Heart and Soul Yoga