Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate, Revive
Physiological benefits of Relaxation:
- It decreases respiratory rate.
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
- Increases exercise tolerance.
- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation.
- Good for people with high blood pressure.
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
- Decreases muscle tension
- Helps in post-operative healing.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Enhances energy, strength and vigour.
- Helps with weight loss
- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
- mproved flow of air to the lungs resulting in easier breathing.
- Decreases the aging process.
- Significant relief from asthma
- Harmonizes our endocrine system
- Relaxes our nervous system
Visit our Facebook page yogameditationstudiopalmbeach like our page, leave a comment or RSVP. See you in class.